In order to provide the highest quality care on a sound basis, we have developed a full range of convenient payment options for you to choose from. Prior to the commencement of treatment, fees and financial arrangements will be discussed with you. These arrangements can be coordinated with your dental insurance benefits. We accept ALL Major Insurance.
- Payment at Time of Visit professional services are normally provided on a cash basis at the time services are rendered (unless other definite financial arrangements have been made). We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
- We are pleased to offer Dental Fee Plan (DFP) to our patients. DFP is a convenient, no initial payment, low monthly payment plan for dental treatments of $1,000 to $25,000. Offering DFP allows us to make the smile you’ve always wanted affordable.
- Care Credit- An affordable payment program that allows you to begin treatment today. With Care Credit you can finance 100 percent of the treatment and make affordable payments on time. It is especially ideal for co-payments, deductibles and treatments not covered by your insurance. There is even a plan that offers interest-free financing.
- Total Fee Paid in Advance-When charges exceed $500, we extend a 5 percent bookkeeper’s courtesy to you for paying the full amount by cash or check at the time your treatment begins.
- For Senior Citizens over 60 years of age and retired, we extend a 10 percent discount.
We sit down with each personal individually to figure out what payment options are best for them. Besides all the in-office ways we have developed to help you afford your dentistry, we have an outside company that may offer up to 12 months with no interest. Let’s put it this way; money is the last thing we want to get in the way of you getting the healthy smile you want. If you have specific questions about our financing programs, call Sandy. Together, they have helped thousands get the dentistry they wanted or needed